|Composition||geopolymer adhesive, filling, pigment, corrective additives|
|Solvent||water (not more 1%)|
|Package||bucket (1, 3, 10 or 20 l), BiB (5 kg), barrel (200 kg)|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|Exploitation term||10 years|
|Gloss level, colour||matte, white, tinted as agreed|
|Density *||1.2-1.4 g/cm³|
|Grinding degree||70 μm|
|Consumption *||≈ 0.3 kg/m²|
|Drying period (reaching the 3d stage) *||30 min|
|Polycondensation *||24 hours|
|Adhesion *||1 rate|
|Vapour permeability *||not less than 0.05 mg/(m*h*Pa)|
|Hydrogen index (pH)||not more than 11.5|
|Shock resistance *||not less than 50 cm|
|Resistance to static water pressure *||24 hours|
|Application temperature||between +5 and +30 °C|
* The above values are based on normal climatic conditions (temperature +20 °С, relative air humidity 60%). Other climate conditions can result in the times and values deviation from those indicated in the table.
GEOFIP-FB3 paint shows excellent antibacterial properties. It ensures protection of the structures operated under conditions of high humidity; destroys bacteria, mosses and fungi which penetrate the material; prevents multiplication and germination of the mould spores for a long time. The paint is appropriate for applying to the uncoated porous mineral substrates as follows:
• brick, ceramic tile;
• natural stone and natural stone tile;
• concrete and mineral plasters (including textured finish).
GEOFIP-FB3 antibacterial paint is produced in accordance with TU U 23.6-41182689-001:2017 (Technical Specifications of Ukraine). The paint meets the existing requirements of Ukrainian Sanitary Regulations as evidenced by the sanitary epidemiological examination conclusion; therefore it is permitted for industrial and civil engineering.
• antifungal effect, protects the surface against moulds and fungi, various destructive biological processes;
• resistant to weather impact, ultraviolet radiation (UV);
• vapour-permeable, moisture-resistant;
• highly adhesive to mineral substrates;
• eco-friendly, paint contains no biocide and organic solvent (water-soluble), emits no toxic fumes or radioactive substances; has no persistent chemical odour and does not cause allergic reactions;
• material is explosionproof, non-flammable, incombustible.