|Composition||geopolymer adhesive, filling, pigments and corrective additives|
|Package||BiB (5 kg), bucket (1, 3, 10 or 20 l), barrel (200 kg)|
|Shelf life||1 year|
|Operation term *||10 years|
|Gloss level, colour||matte, limited colour range|
|Paint consumption *||≈ 0.361 kg/m²|
|Drying period (reaching the 3d stage) *||20-30 min|
|Hydrogen index (pH)||not more than 11.5|
|Adhesion *||1 rate|
|Resistance to static water pressure *||24 hours|
|Fire resistance *||up to 25 min|
|Vapour permeability *||not less than 0.05 kg/(m*s*Pa)|
|Application temperature||between +5 and +30 °C|
|Fireproof efficiency class *||Group 1 of fireproof efficiency according to DSTU 4479:2005|
* The above values are based on normal climatic conditions (temperature +20 °С, relative air humidity 60%). Other climate conditions can result in the times and values deviation from those indicated in the table.
GEOFIP-FD5 paint was designed aiming to protect porous wood substrate such as whole timber board, plywood, OSB. It is recommended to apply GEOFIP-FD5 as exterior wood paint due to the benefits of moisture-resistance.
GEOFIP-FD5 wood paint corresponds to Group 1 of fire-protective efficiency in accordance with DSTU 4479:2005 (after polymerization). It is produced in accordance with TU U 23.6-41182689-001:2017 (Technical Specifications of Ukraine). The paint meets the existing requirements of Ukrainian Sanitary Regulations as evidenced by the sanitary epidemiological examination conclusion; therefore it is permitted for industrial and civil engineering.
• vapour permeable, moisture resistant, weatherproof;
• dry thin ceramic-type coating delays the inflammation of wood in a fire for up to 25 min;
• contains no biocide or organic solvent (water-soluble), emits no radioactive and toxic substances, does not cause allergic reactions, has no persistent chemical odour, safe for environment and human health;
• paint coating doesn’t age when exposed to ultraviolet radiation, protects the surface against moulds and fungi (fire and bioprotective composition);
• explosionproof, non-flammable, incombustible.