|Composition||cement, mineral filling, modifying additives, reinforcing fibres|
|Maximum particle size of the extender||0.63 mm|
|Package type||bag (20 kg), big bag (0.8-1 t)|
|Shelf life of dry mix||12 months|
|Consumption of dry mix per 1 mm adhesive coat *||≈ 4,5-10 kg/m² (depending on tiles dimensions)|
|Adhesive coat thickness *||3-6 mm|
|Pot life *||60 min|
|Adjustment time (correcting the tile’s position) *||not more than 10 min|
|Full strength time *||within 28 days (allow 24 hours to set before walking on installed tile)|
matured in air medium *
matured in water medium *
matured under high temperatures
after 50 frosting-defrosting cycles *
not less than 2.2 MPa;
not less than 1.8 MPa;
not less than 1.7 MPa;
not less than 1.7 MPa
|Flammability rating||non-combustible material|
* The above values are based on normal climatic conditions (temperature +20 °С, relative air humidity 60%). Other climate conditions can result in the times and values deviation from those indicated in the table.
GEOFIP-КB2 fibre-reinforced adhesive is applied as bonding mortar for wall and floor tiles having various dimensions. It is appropriate for ceramic, porcelain, clinker and stone tiles (except marble). The adhesive eliminates distortional stresses due to its flexibility. GEOFIP-КB2 is appropriate for the elements of a building structure as follows:
• plinth, parapets, entrance porch, balcony, terrace, roofing surfaces;
• indoor and outdoor swimming pools;
• internal and external screeds with underfloor heating;
• furnace, chimney and steam bath (for surface temperatures lower than +80 °C);
• floors and walls of the premises for chemical laboratories;
• lightweight and cellular concrete;
• fresh concrete structures (the age of concrete should be not less than a month).
GEOFIP-КB2 cement-based adhesive is produced in accordance with TU U 23.6-41182689-001:2017 (Technical Specifications of Ukraine). The adhesive composition meets the existing requirements of Ukrainian Sanitary Regulations as evidenced by the sanitary epidemiological examination conclusion; therefore, it is permitted for industrial and civil engineering.
• flexibility, the adhesive is appropriate for heavy and large format tiles;
• highly adhesive to mineral materials;
• water-resistant, suitable for swimming pools and wet areas;
• frost-resistance, could be used for indoor and outdoor tile installation;
• eco-friendly material; after solidification, adhesive could be treated as mineral construction waste.