|Composition||geopolymer binder, corrective additives|
|Solvent||water (not more than 5%)|
|Package||bucket (1, 3, 10 or 20 l), barrel (200 kg)|
one-component adhesive – 6 months; |
two-component adhesive – 12 months
|Colour||sage green, tinted as agreed|
|Density *||≈ 1.4-1.6 kg/l|
|Viscosity *||5000+/-200 mPa·s (BrookField RVT, +20 °C)|
|Hydrogen index (pH)||11-11.5|
|Application method||with brush, trowel, roller, or using glue dispensing device|
|Application temperature||between +5 and +35 °C|
0.15-0.25 kg/m² (applying to smooth surface); |
0.4-1.0 kg/m² (applying to rough porous surface)
|Open time *||20-40 min|
|Drying time *||
40 min for paper, cardboard, cellulose materials; |
2-3 hours for wood products;
12-24 hours for concrete
Pressing time *|
(wood moisture – 12%)
more than 20 min for softwood; |
more than 40 min for hardwood
|Modulus of elasticity *||10-12 GPa|
|Adhesion *||not less than 0.8 MPa (1 rate)|
|Bonding strength when exposed to water and fire *||
C3, D3 (stress class), “Fireproof”, |
Group I of fireproof efficiency (DSTU 4479:2005)
* The above values are based on normal climatic conditions (temperature +20 °С, relative air humidity 60%). Other climate conditions can result in the times and values deviation from those indicated in the table.
GEOFIP-КD5 glue, interacting with cellulose containing materials (timber, wood chips, shavings, sawdust, cork, paper, jute fabric) and materials based on mineral fibres (fibreglass), creates waterproof and heat resistant joining. It is appropriate either for hot or cold moulding.
It is suitable for manufacturing fire doors with mineral filling, mounting sliders, installation of laminate flooring made of MDF, HDF or chipboard.
• prevents fire from spreading for 90 min;
• provides heat-resistant wood joint (up to 1,000 °С); produces no toxic fumes or radioactive emissions when heated;
• has no persistent chemical odour; causes no allergic reactions or adverse health effects during application and operation of bonded products;
• ensures stable bond-line (more durable than wood);
• highly adhesive to mineral and organic materials;
• contains no organic solvent (water-soluble), biocide-free;
• easily washed from hands and tools used (within drying period);
• explosionproof, non-flammable, incombustible.
GEOFIP-КD5 fire resistant wood adhesive is produced in accordance with TU U 23.6-41182689-001:2017 (Technical Specifications of Ukraine). The adhesive composition meets the existing requirements of Ukrainian Sanitary Regulations as evidenced by the sanitary epidemiological examination conclusion; therefore, it is permitted for civil engineering; corresponds to Group I of fire-protective efficiency in accordance with DSTU 4479:2005 (after polymerization).